Whether it’s a night with your boo or a night with your best friends, here are a few Valentine's Day ideas!
For the single ladies … or even the single dudes
- Dinner for one- treat yo self at your favorite restaurant!
- Gift exchange- it’s like white elephant, but make it girl squad themed
- Manicure and/or pedicure- always a fan favorite
- DIY Night- open that Pinterest board with all the DIY projects and start creating!
- Fondue Night- grab the chocolates, cheeses and bite sized favorites for a delicious night with your besties
- Weekend Getaway- grab the girls and take a trip to Austin, Galveston or Dallas
- Dinner Party- host a single’s only dinner party
- Rage Room- get all of your feelings out in a room with breakable objects and a baseball bat (personal favorite btw)
- Let’s be real… napping is always an option!
For all the couples in tha house
- Thrift Date- go to a local thrift store and pick out each other’s outfits, then go to dinner with your new look
- Bookstore- for the bookworms at heart, go pick out a book for each other to read or pick a book to read together
- Movie & Popcorn- grab the snacks and a V-day themed movie
- Dancing- grab some comfortable shoes and dance the night away, going out is optional because kitchens make great dance floors!
- Hit the Gym- that’s romantic right? You can even share a protein shake.
- Karaoke- go make a joyful noise with your boo
- Dinner- be basic and just grab dinner
- Game Night- grab all your couple friends and play a few games
If you try any of these ideas out, be sure to tag @NGENRadio so we can see all the Valentine's Day fun!
by Emily LaGrone