Whether your school is cancelled or you're working from home, sticking to a schedule will help you stay grounded. But, let's be real! You will have a lot of extra time on your hands after the homework is done and the last email is sent, so here are a few ways you can spend your time!
- Listen to NGEN (I know, that's a given!)
- Go through a book of the Bible with friends (virtually)
- Grab the crayons & start coloring
- Organize photos (print or digital)
- Game Pigeon games (iPhone users only, sorry)
- Read a book
- Netflix Marathon
- Learn a new language
- Go for a run
- Walk your dog or teach your dog a new trick
- Clean out your closet
- Learn to play an instrument
- Try out a new recipe
Whatever you're doing, don't forget that God is in control of every situation. There is nothing too big for Him to handle & nothing catches Him by surprise. Continue to practice social distancing & trust that the Creator of the world knows you & loves you. Remember to stand in faith, not fear.