This year, 2019, can be your best year yet! And your NGEN fam is here for you, focusing on putting God first in our lives! This month, we’re SUPER excited to share devotionals and Bible verses to start the year strong spiritually. We believe that’s the BEST foundation to strengthen every other area of our lives (physical, mental & emotional).
These Bible verses are PERFECT to help us get our minds right as we start the New Year. They remind us of God’s goodness, His love, His mercies (that are NEW every morning) and His amazing plans for our lives.
We hope these Bible verses are a blessing to you as you start 2019 strong!
- “Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.” - Isaiah 43:18-19 ESV
- “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.” - 2 Corinthians 5:17 ESV
- “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” - Jeremiah 29:11 ESV
- “Jabez called upon the God of Israel, saying, “Oh that you would bless me and enlarge my border, and that your hand might be with me, and that you would keep me from harm so that it might not bring me pain!” And God granted what he asked.” - 1 Chronicles 4:10 ESV
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.” - Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV
- "You crown the year with a bountiful harvest; even the hard pathways overflow with abundance." - Psalm 65:11 NLT
- “This is my command–be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." - Joshua 1:9 NLT
- “So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the LORD your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you."” - Deuteronomy 31:6 NLT
- “What's more, I am with you, and I will protect you wherever you go. One day I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have finished giving you everything I have promised you." - Genesis 28:15 NLT
- "And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns." - Philippians 1:6 NLT