The J.D. Power Survey ranks US airports on several factors annually to decide which are the best...and which are the worst.
The six factors it ranks are as follows (in order of importance): 1) terminal facilities, 2) airport accessibility, 3) security check, 4) baggage claim, 5) check-in/baggage check, and 6) food, beverage and retail.
This year, Houston's George H.W. Bush Intercontinental ranked #7th on the list of most hated US airports. New York's LaGuardia airport took first place.
The ten worst airports are as follows, listed from "best" to worst.
10. Seattle-Tacoma International Airport: 721 points.
9. Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood International Airport: 720 points
8. New York John F. Kennedy International Airport: 713 points.
7. Houston George H.W. Bush Intercontinental Airport: 709 points.
6. Los Angeles International Airport: 702 points.
4. Boston Logan Airport: 689 points. (Tie)
4. Chicago O'Hare Airport: 689 points. (Tie)
3. Philadelphia International Airport: 688 points.
2. Newark Liberty International Airport: 669 points.
1. New York LaGuardia Airport: 649 points.
Survey information found at: http://time.com/4946718/most-disliked-airports-united-states/?utm_campaign=time&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=time_socialflow_twitter