- Houston, TX -
Date: Saturday, Sept 30th
Time: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Location: Water Works at Buffalo Bayou Park (105 Sabine Street, Houston, Texas 77007)
Tickets and Event Details: Click for more information
Let’s put a German twist on your Saturday! NGEN’s crashing Oktoberfest Houston on September 30th at the Beautiful Water Works at Buffalo Bayou Park. Put on your Lederhosen and join us for a day filled with food, the best polka music in Texas, and a yodeling contest.
* Enjoy some tasty Bratwurst and other German delicacies, or try a local food truck!
* VIP will be offering amazing food. 2016 offerings included food from the one and only King's Biergarten all day long! For once, you don't need to drive to Pearland to try their award winning food, just buy a VIP ticket before they are gone!
* Enzian Buam
* Auf Geht's
* Yodel Blitz
* DJ BigReeks
* German Folk Dancers
OKTOBERFEST OLYMPIAD GAMES (Powered by Houston Sports & Social Club):
* FREE for all attendees! Teams of 2! Sign up on site!
* Awesome Prizes for winners!
* Stein Race - Carry full steins around the course and make sure not to spill any liquid!
* Barrel Roll - Roll a barrel around the course and make sure not to hit any cones!
* Stein Hoisting Competition - Hold a full stein with a straight arm for as long as you can without spilling!
* The Legendary Brat Toss - Just like your old-fashioned egg toss except with Bratwurst!
105 Sabine Street, Houston, Texas 77007, United StatesGet Directions